Last Updated: 4/22/2016
Sorry but my items here are listed in no particular order.
Since I am a Pikachu collector, the majority of my sales items will be Pikachu related. (The items I have listed for sale at the bottom of the page is linked to my collection page to show what they look like, I admit I am just lazy to retake pictures to load up).
Note: I add items when I have time, so it will be slow. If you see anything you want, go ahead and leave a comment or message.
But if you guys are interested in looking at my collection for now (also not complete) :
I do have extras of certain items. It does not show in my collection page because I do not have time to take pictures of all my doubles. If you are interested in an item in my collection, you can always ask if I have a double to sell.
Even if you don't see a plush in my collection, it is possible I do already have one or more, but have not added it into my collection page, so if you are looking for a particular item, go ahead and ask.
If you leave a message here or send me a PM and do not get a response within 3 days, try again in case I really did not see it.
Sales permission granted March 2, 2012 by entirelycliched
I do ship from the USA.
My feedback is here: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feed
1. I do ship worldwide.
2. If you are outside the USA, but be warned, shipping is expensive, especially with large items. If the item is very expensive, I will require tracking to protect us both. If it is a cheaper item and you do not want tracking, I cannot be held responsible if it gets lost, I can send you pictures/copies of the customs forms to prove I mailed the item.
3. I only accept Paypal for payment.
4. The prices do not include shipping or Paypal fees. The Paypal fee is added after the cost of the item and the shipping price is calculated.
5. I do recycle clean packaging to save money. If I need to buy a box or bag to ship your item, I will let you know and include it in the cost (but I doubt this will happen). If you do not want me to recycle packaging, let me know, and I will go out and buy a new bubble mailer or whatever is needed to mail your item.
6. Trades -- I would not mind trading if it is something that I really need. But in all honesty, there isn't much I need anymore.
7. Offers -- I will accept them if they are reasonable. Please do not waste my time or yours with lowball offers.
8. Pricing -- If you want to know how I come to my numbers, I look at item condition, how much I see them on sites (like Ebay), and rarity. I think most of you guys know how hard it is sometimes to figure out pricing on things. However, some things might be a little higher than others, the reason is probably because it is coming out of my personal collection, so it won't matter to me if it sells or not.
9. I do have dogs but they do not get anywhere near my Pokemon items.
Modern Art Kuji
Cushion Cleaners $9.00 each.
Available: Sylveon, Pikachu, Goldeen, Swirlix,
Sold: Ampharos, Lotad
Towel -- $9.00 each.
Available: Pikachu/Ampharos, Gloom/Vileplume, Goldeen/Lotad (I think its Goldeen), Sylveon/Swirlix.
Round Pouches $20.00 each.
Available: Sylveion/Swirlix, Pikachu/Ampharos
Small Tote and Coin Purse. $25.00 each.
Sylveon/Swirlix Blanket $55.00
Pokemon Music Party Dedenne Items
Pillow -- $38.00
Scrunchy -- $15.00
Towel -- $9.00 each.
I also have other items from the Pikachu and Friends Music Party for Sale.
Pikachu Plush -- $70.00
Last One Cape -- $80.00
B Prize Cape -- $50.00
Pikachu Coin Purse -- $15.00
Pikachu Pouch/Pass Case? -- $25.00
Cups and Bowl -- $13.00 each
Towels -- $9.00 each
Pokken Tournament Kuji
Pikachu Towel -- $28.00
Cups: Suicune, Charizard, Blaziken, Pikachu.
Full set of 4: $85.00
Pikachu / Suicune -- $12.00
Blaziken / Machamp -- $12.00
Lucario / Weavile -- $12.00
Available: Pikachu, Machamp, Weavile, Gengar, and two mystery boxes. $17.00 each.
These figures were blind packed so I opened enough to fulfill claims. The last two was left unopened. My guess is that these unopened ones are: Machamp and Lucario.
Available: Weavile, Blaziken, Machamp, Suicune, and 6 mystery boxes. $10.00 each
Again, these were blind packed. I only opened enough to fulfill my claims. My guess on who are in these mystery boxes are: Lucario, Charizard, Machamp, and Pikachu.
Pokemon Kagome Pikachu Ketchup Caps
Each Figure -- $14.00.
Only have 1 of each type available.
Pokemon Momo Snorlax (new with tag) -- $300.00 or best offer.
He is still in his original bag. The tag might have a small crease because he is hard to store. The only reason I am selling him is because I just did not love him when I got him.
He is very big, and will cost a lot to ship. I estimate shipping will be over $30.00, and will be even higher overseas.
Monthly Pikachu May 2003 with tag -- $38.00 or best offer.
This Pikachu is from the first Monthly Pikachu series in 2003. His tag is creased and wrinkled in some places. He does show some signs of age, for example the backpack he is carrying looks a little worn.
Fuzzy Sitting Pikachu Plush 2012 (no tag) -- $25.00 or best offer.
This particular Pikachu was released for a short time. He is really fuzzy and soft, and will not face plant if you put him on a table. However he also attracts dust very easily, he will need dusting/spot cleaning.
Tomy 1/1 Pikachu with Tag -- $65.00.
This Pikachu is one of the first Tomy 1/1 Pikachus made. The plush is in mint condition, but the tag is faded and wrinkled.
I Love Pikachu Plush Set New with Tags -- $36.00 for the set or $20.00 each.
This is not the large set. I would estimate that they are about 6 inches tall. I would like to keep this set together which is why the set is cheaper.
Pokemon Little Tales
Large Womens Shirt $58.00
Medium Womens Cardigan $85.00
Pikachu Rice Bowl -- $19.00
Rice bowl is made out of ceremic.
Pikachu Soup Bowl -- $18.00
Soup bowl is made out of plastic.
I am linking pictures from my collection to show what the items below look like.
What you get is going to be one of my doubles, triples, etc. If you need to see exact photos of the items, you will need to let me know, and I will have to find time to take pictures of them. (I tried uploading the link to show the image but for some reason it does not work).
Pikachu Carnival Eco Bag -- $25.00
Eco Bag Picture Front
Eco Bag Picture Back
The bag that I am selling is still new in its package.
Pokemon Hiroshima Key Chains
Key Chain Picture A -- $15.00
Key Chain Picture B -- $13.00
Key Chain Picture C -- $15.00
Key Chain Picture D -- $13.00
Key Chain Picture E -- $15.00
Key Chain Picture G -- $25.00
Key Chain Picture J -- $25.00
Pokemon Hiroshima Plush Picture (Gyarados, Magikarp)
Pikachu Gyarados Plush NWT -- $39.00 (the tag is not mint)
Pikachu Magikarp Plush NWT -- $39.00 (the tag is not mint)
Pokemon Halloween Parade
Pikachu Pumpkin Plush Picture -- $25.00 (tag is wrinkled)
Pikachu Pumpkin Mini Plush Picture -- $13.00 (tag is wrinkled)
Blind Key Chain Box Picture (15 available) -- $13.00 each. There are 10 different key chains, these are blind packs, I have no idea which key chain is in which box.
Pokemon Pikachu Nebukro Kuji Pictures
Last One -- $85.00
A Charizard -- $65.00
B Ekans -- $65.00
C Eevee -- $65.00
D Bath Towel -- $20.00
E Socks -- $14.00 each
F Mascot Plush -- $18.00
G Rubber Straps -- $11.00 each
H Towels -- $9.50 each (out of Eevee towel)
Pokemon Pikachu Nebukuro Nuku Nuku Kuji
E Pikachu Eevee Socks -- $13.00
E Pikachu Gengar Socks -- $13.00
F Pikachu Flareon Mascot Plush -- $17.00
F Pikachu Gengar Mascot Plush -- $17.00
G Straps -- $10.00 each
H Towels -- $9.00 each
Poncho Pikachu Plush -- $28.00 each. All these plush have tags that are not mint or are damaged.
Available (pictures are for reference):
Christmas Pikachu 2015 (Japanese) -- $35.00
Tomy Pikachu 6 Figure Set -- $23.00